A Commitment to Family
Milford Manor is in its third decade of ownership and management
by Raffel HealthCare Group, providing Baltimore's Northwest
community with the highest level of nursing and rehabilitative
Warmth & Caring in the Family Tradition
Milford Manor is an intimate facility of 119 residents,
allowing us to offer services with an individualized touch.
We believe that families are an important and vital part
of each resident's plan of care and we encourage families
to participate and avail themselves of our support services.
Milford Manor is designed as a place where seniors needing
assistance & supervision will enjoy their day in an active,
safe & nurturing environment. Decorated in comforting colors,
attractive furnishings and artwork, Milford Manor contains
several common areas and lounges, as well as a beautiful
synagogue with original stained glass commemorating the
- 24-hour Licensed Nurses: Licensed nurses are
on duty 24-hours a day, overseeing resident care to ensure
that they receive optimum health, comfort and safety.
- Rehabilitation Services: Our in-house therapy
department provides intensive therapy services and a unique
- Plan of Care: A multi-disciplinary team of health
professionals work closely with family members to create
a care plan that addresses each resident's physical, social
and psychological needs.
- Recreational and Social Activities: Our certified
therapeutic recreation specialist and other team members
plan a balanced variety of daily activities to appeal
to residents of varying levels of physical and cognitive
abilities. Our range of activities include educational
programs, outings, school and community group visitations
and social gatherings.
- Support Groups: Our licensed social worker provides
support programs for residents and their families. Recent
topics have included group discussions about the aging
process, Alzheimer's disease and family/caregiver workshops.
- Dining Services: We have an unrivaled reputation
for the delicious and nutritional quality of our cooking.
We serve traditional kosher meals, under rabbinical supervision,
in several comfortable and attractive dining rooms. We
accommodate a wide selection of special diets, all of
which are monitored by our registered dietician.
- Religious Services: We encourage residents to continue traditions they have followed throughout their lives. We offer weekly Jewish Shabbat and holiday services in our beautiful and spacious synagogue. We welcome, and encourage, families, friends and community members to join us.
Contact Milford Manor
4204 Old Milford Mill Rd.
Pikesville, MD 21208
about Milford Manor